Monday, April 6, 2020

Culpeper, VA



Place Visited: Culpeper and Warrenton, Virginia, USA
Date: March 2018

I took a random spring day off work and headed south to Culpeper. I started at Cibola Farms and had fun chatting with the bison. I'd never seen that many so close up before. From there I grabbed some brunch at Country Cafe and Catering, which felt like it could be my Cheers if I lived there: super friendly staff and just a generally welcoming atmosphere. Then I went up the street to Burgandine House, where I received a fantastic private tour. (Lemme tell ya, if you ever want a private tour, just visit any of these tiny house museums on a weekday.) I drove around aimlessly for a while after that, then grabbed dinner at a random roadside place called Barbeque Country Jamboree. Good stuff. Pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment