Sunday, September 9, 2012

Midland and Culpeper, VA



Location: Midland and Culpeper, Virginia, USA
Visited: August, 2012

On the morning of the day I was supposed to meet a friend of mine for lunch in Culpeper (which is more or less midway between us), I woke up early and decided to leave early. On the way there I stopped at C.M. Crockett Park in Midland to do some geocaching. It was hot and sweaty but the park itself was quite nice.

Once I got to Culpeper I still had a fair amount of time to kill, so I stopped at Full Circle Thrift. I wasn't going to buy any books (really I wasn't) but when I learned that paperbacks were all of 10 cents, I went ahead. I mean, at that price it practically costs more not to buy them!

Anyway, while the food at Thai Culpeper was decent, the rest of the town was pretty boring. But I got to hang out with one of my favorite people in all the world, so it was still a pretty good day.

1 comment: