Monday, October 31, 2011

Amsterdam, Netherlands



Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Visited: April 2010

For the Amsterdam trip I was traveling with my good friend Cookie. Now, Cookie is a scrapbooker extraordinaire, who creates gorgeous pages. As such, she understands the need for paper matter and two copies of each (so you have both sides to work with). It got to the point where we just grabbed it all and divvied it up that evening once we got back to the hotel room. This is a somewhat random selection of journal pages from that trip covering restaurants, trains, hotels (we were in two hotels and a hostel over the course of our stay), and assorted miscellaneous stuff. The colorful image of the houses was actually something I cut out of a magazine long after I returned home, but I liked it and it's of Amsterdam, so I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment